Australia payment methods
Australia today has a young, emerging market that also has a relatively young audience. It contributes to the use and development of new technologies associated, primarily, with e-commerce. Merchants looking to enter the market should ensure that their sites provide all of the most popular payment methods in Australia.
To help its clients enter a new market, PayOp offers a list of the most common online payment methods used in Australia.
Poli is a popular online payment method that allows customers to purchase goods and services without using a credit card but through online banking.
The company positions itself as a simple and secure payment system, which is ideal for those who prefer not to use a credit card.
Not all residents of the country use traditional payment methods, therefore, by connecting the POLI payment service, merchants can reach a significant part of the audience.
Benefits of the POLI payment method for users:
- With any deposit, no transactions are charged;
- The company provides only secure channels for making payments. POLI does not store confidential user information, which makes data leakage impossible;
- The ability to deposit to an account instantly, without delays or lengthy verification process;
- The company issues payment receipts instantly;
- The ability to make anonymous transactions.
Neteller is a digital wallet for online transactions via the web. The service is available to both individuals and companies and provides a secure platform for online transactions. The company’s coverage area is more than 200 countries, including Australia.
Neteller provides processing in 26 currencies using traditional methods (credit/debit cards) and alternative ones.
Neteller is a company focused on the gambling industry, trading, and forex.
Benefits of the Neteller payment system:
- Fast withdrawal of funds;
- P2P transfers to instantly send funds to friends and family;
- Currency exchange without commission. Multi-currency accounts;
- Possibility to get both plastic and virtual prepaid cards;
- Rewards program.
Skrill is one of the most popular payment methods around the world. Initially, the company focused on the gambling industry, and although today the company provides a wide range of services to various businesses, gambling is still a top priority.
Skrill also provides a digital wallet that allows instant deposits to your gaming account.
Advantages of the Skrill payment method:
- Coverage is over 200 countries;
- Accepts both various types of businesses and individuals;
- Take the high risk of the industry;
- Sending funds via email or phone number;
- Work with cryptocurrency;
- An own mobile application.
Rapid Transfer is a popular funds transfer system that is a member of the Paysafe Group. Replenishment of a personal account is carried out via bank transfer.
The system is one of the most reliable. Security is provided by both data encryption and additional software that checks all payments for fraud.
Advantages of the Rapid Transfer payment method:
- Replenishment of the game account from any country;
- The transfer fee is charged only from the sender and is 1%;
- Diversification. More than 170 partner banks;
- Processing is available in almost all European countries.
Paysafecard is a prepaid payment method that allows you to make payments all over the world. According to available data, as of 2018, the company covered more than 40 countries.
The company also offers users the ability to make large transfers by combining multiple personal identification numbers.
Plus, the Paysafecard wallet lets you store and manage multiple cards from a single app.
Benefits of the Paysafecard payment method:
- Coverage. The payment method is widely used in thousands of online services;
- The Paysafecard prepaid card allows you to pay without the need to transmit confidential information such as bank account number, CVV, address, etc.
- A prepaid card excludes the possibility of spending more than is on the card;
- The card can be purchased all over the world.
The bottom line
PayOp is a reliable payment service provider for major business industries. We offer our merchants a fast and secure platform that supports over 300 payment methods around the world, including Australia payment methods.
Register a free account right now or contact us – our managers will contact you to clarify any questions.