The Best of Japan Payment Gateways
There are a lot of payment service providers in Japan, but now we are going to tell you about the most popular ones – PayPal and payment gateway for Shopify (FONDY). Find out the details in the article from PayOp.
Payment gateways in Japan: PayPal and FONDY
PayPal is the First Payment Gateway worth talking about. The global payment service provider has been in the market for 20 years. PayPal services are used by business makers and end-users. The payment gateway allows them to accept and receive payments over the Internet using a variety of payment methods.
The benefits of PayPal payment gateway in Japan:
- easy to use;
- transactions are executed at a high speed;
- the payment gateway doesn’t provide more information about bank accounts to the recipient than needed (PayPal – for 100% security);
- PayPal account is also used to send money to friends, family, and so on.
It is also worth highlighting the popularity of the payment gateway for Shopify in Japan (FONDY). Shopify customers can pay in their local currency using their preferred payment method thanks to this payment gateway.
The advantages of Japan payment gateway for Shopify:
- easy order management,
- payment speed,
- conversion increase due to accelerated checkout,
- fast verification;
- streamlined chargeback management.
There are some other great alternatives to the above payment gateways in Japan as well. Consider these options if, for some reason, PayPal and FONDY didn’t suit you: Payline, TransferWise, 2Checkout, Payoneer, Skrill, Stripe, Google Pay, Authorize.Net, QuickBooks Payments, Dwolla, Braintree, WorldPay, Amazon Pay, Klarna, WePay.