The Best of Australia Payment Gateways
There are a lot of payment gateways in Australia, but now we are going to tell you about the most popular ones – eWay and SecurePay. Read more in the article from PayOp.
Payment gateway in Australia
eWay is one of the most popular payment gateways in Australia. The supported platforms are: Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, WP eCommerce.
The benefits of eWay – best payment gateway in Australia:
- the best payment gateway in Australia deservedly became so, mainly because of the existing fraud prevention tool;
- the undisputed advantage is that approved sellers don’t need a trading account;
- there is no setup fee, and transaction risk is assessed in real-time using a free plan (we are talking about a tool called Beagle);
- the payment gateway in Australia is so popular because of its good customer support and also because it offers a scalable payment solution.
SecurePay can rightly be called the best payment gateway in Australia. The supported platforms are: Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and so on.
The benefits of SecurePay – payment gateway in Australia:
- a payment gateway provides detailed reporting;
- SecurePay has the support of an Australian bank and provides a virtual terminal;
- SecurePay offers a free trial and has advanced protection against cyber criminals;
- the payment gateway has batch processing of payments and provides opportunities for testing the gateway.
High-risk payment gateway in Australia
In Australia, sellers often face problems when buyers from other countries buy goods from them. In this case, the best solution is a multicurrency processing solution. If you are a high-risk merchant, then use Echeck and ACH as payment alternatives to help keep your chargeback rate below established limits.