Meet PayDo – a new prime and convenient PayOp withdrawal method
Today we want to present one of our new solutions, which helps to withdraw funds from a PayOp account in a more convenient way.
Meet PayDo – international online banking that allows users to receive and send payments to various businesses and individuals. In addition, the company provides a European IBAN opening service for UK and International customers.
What is the advantage of withdrawing funds to PayDo?
- Fast and straightforward registration;
- Immediate withdrawal of funds (funds are credited from PayOp to the PayDo wallet account on the same day);
- You can easily get a European IBAN and process funds through SEPA/Target2 with minimal fees or withdraw funds to your bank account, Visa or Mastercard worldwide;
- Low commissions: only 2% + 2 EUR;
- You can quickly and commission-free transfer funds to the wallets of other PayDo users;
- PayDo cooperates with many online stores. Users can pay for goods and services.
How can I withdraw funds to my PayDo wallet using PayOp?
To complete the withdrawal procedure, follow these steps:
- Register an account in the PayDo system https://paydo.com/
- Verify your PayDo account;
- After the verification process, you will be assigned a “Payment reference” (Located in Bank Details, you will need it for transfer in the future)
- In your PayOp account, follow the “withdrawal of funds” section;
- Select a withdrawal method (PayDo);
- Enter the amount;
- Enter the identification code.
Services provided by PayDo Wallet
- Remote opening of the European IBAN for non-residents. Access to SEPA, SWIFT and Target2 payments;
- Online wallet;
- Mass Payouts;
- Since PayDo is neo banking, this means that the organization provides all standard banking services:
- Cashless payments;
- Conversion of the national currency into the currency of other countries and vice versa;
- Information and consulting services.
- Payment gateway;
- Merchant account with more than 350 payment methods;
- Receiving and sending funds in any currency.